Can you recognize the vines and birds? Hmmm? I embossed a plain off-white cardstock using the folder above (cant recall the name), then I started to cut along the edges. When I was finally done cutting I used my water based markers and coloured the vines in small patches in brown and dark brown. The leaves were done in the same manner, I used three shades of green. Then to make it look as if I had water coloured them and to merge the patches, I used my paint brush and some water. TA DA! The water brought out so many more colours. I was surprised to see green and red coming out of brown! After the vines were dry I pasted them on to a distressed off-white flap. Then I used a green layer to pop up the card against the dull tan background. Oh I did some stitching :o) too!
The roses are handmade :o) I added a few glitter dots too.