Friday, July 23, 2010

A lotta flowers :P

Hi people!

Bad pic.. I know. I don't know what's going on with me and pic taking these days… cant seem to get a hold of it… :( Makes me sad cuz the card is gorgeous.

This time I can say that the flowers (daisies) and leaves are NOT handmade but punched :) The fatty tissue paper flowers are handmade. And yes that’s a cat hair on the left! LOL

It is not visible in this pic but the off-white embossed section is quite shimmery as it is painted with off-white pearl paint.

DSC02536

Challenge: Stamp Something- Something Flowery, Allsorts-Summer Days.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well hello there! This is such a gorgeous card and I love your flowers. ;) Thanks for joining the Stamp Something Challenge!

Shalini said...

super wow!!! the flowers are simply gorgeous... and that background pattern is beautiful... is dat a patterned sheet or a stamp?

Debs said...

Beautiful card - stunning flowers.
Thanks for playing along with my challenge at Allsorts this week.
Take care
Debs xx

Anthonette said...

Hi Erum,
The photo is great! I wouldn't call it a bad photo.
The card is beautiful! Love the fluffy tissue flowers.

scotspanda said...

fabulous flowers! definetely a taste of summer lol

thanks for joining in with the Allsorts fun this week

lotsalove

Amanda xx

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

oh wow, look at all these flowers, gorgeous!

Tee said...

Gorgeous gorgeous! love those whole lotta flowers, now only if these were a bouquet and you were giving me one! hehe

Love this..welcome back, its been a long time!

SmilynStef said...

Gorgeous Gorgeous Gorgeous ... I love those vibrant colors and the glittery shimmer.

Jenny said...

Such a pretty card, love it! *Ü* *Ü* *Ü* *Ü* *Ü*

Smita said...

Gorgeous card, Erum :-) Love all the flowers. The embossing is pretty. Is your Cuttlebug there now? Or is it the rolling pin? ;-)

Ujjwal said...

very pretty card!! love your handmade flowers and leaves. They are always so pretty :)