Saturday, December 18, 2010

Feeling Lucky!

SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THE POST FOR THE FREEBIE.

161220101014

Hello!!!

I forgot to mention earlier but my THIS card was selected as “cream in our coffee” at Playdate Cafe. And I won the last challenge at Skipping Stones Design for THIS card. I am feeling lucky.

Today I have a couple of butterflies to show you based on a sketch at Skipping Stones!

161220101010

The butterflies are printouts, I have colored them using normal markers. The sentiment is part of one of the the three sets that I won in Schlosser Design blog hop. I have outlined the Kraft and Brown cardstock with a gold marker, it was looking quite unfinished before. Another simple card! I have made another card using the same sketch, I will probably post it tomorrow!

Challenges:   Skipping Stones Design, Totally Gorjuss, CASE Study, Critter Sketch Challenge, All sorts

Big Hugs!

E.T.

_________________________________________________________

PLEASE CLICK ONE OF THE REACTIONS BELOW THE POST IF YOU SNAG THE FREEBIE.

NewYear1--VIBGYOR-Krafts

JPEG DOWNLOAD

PNG DOWNLOAD

16 comments:

lotte chew said...

this is beautiful!!! love the colors!!

Shalini said...

the butterflies are stunning Erum... love the coloring... are they regular markers... the shading luks perfect...

Judy said...

Love your card and the beautiful butterflies. Thank you for sharing the sentiment. It's a good one!

Julie said...

So very pretty, I just love the vibrant colors. Thanks for playing along with us at CASE Study this week.

Sue Kohler said...

not one but two stunning butterflies! the colours are bright and beautiful! thanks for sharing at CASE study this week! :)

Sue Kohler said...

not one but two stunning butterflies! the colours are bright and beautiful! thanks for sharing at CASE study this week! :)

Ujjwal said...

beautiful Erum!! Love the butterflies and the colors on the card!!

Brenda Weaver said...

Beautiful!! I love the butterflies! Thanks for joining us at SSD!

Vickie said...

Your card is wonderful. Love the background. Also, thank you for the sentiment.

~amy~ said...

absolutely STUNNING....love what you've done with the butterflies and your use of color and texture are pure perfection! Thanks for playing with us at Skipping Stones!

brenda said...

Hi there

I am thrilled you have joined in my "Free and Easy" theme at Allsorts this fortnight and confess to being astounded by the huge response .

I usually like to visit every entry and say a few words about their creations, but the sheer volume so far along with the Christmas preparations we all have to juggle means this is a "copied and pasted" message, for which I apologise.

Wishing you a very Happy Christmas and wonderful holiday time

B x

Have you entered my candy

Kandi Phillips said...

Love the butterflies and the rich colors! So gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Skipping Stones Design!

Kat said...

What a lovely card. Love the butterflies. Thanks for joining us at TG.

Kat x

Cristina said...

This is gorgeous! Honestly, those butterflies are practically glowing. Love the texture on the embossing plate, too. Thanks for joining us at CASE Study! I hope we'll see you again soon!

jg said...

Beautiful card. Happy Holidays.

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

WOW! These butterflies certainly pack a punch! I love your take :) Thank you for joining us in this busy season, Happy New Year wishes to you!! xxx

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow my blog on Blog Lovin!

Follow on Bloglovin