Sentimental Sundays is taking a break for a month to get reorganized and to hold a design team call. We will be back with our challenges on January 1st, 2012, so be sure to check back and see what (and who) is new!
Design Team Call
We'd like to invite a few of you talented crafters out there to join the Sentimental Sundays team.
Here are the guidelines:
- Create a new project (card, scrapbook, digital layout, alter item, anything) using any sentiment an incorporating the challenge theme at least TWICE A MONTH. You do not have to create weekly, though we (the team and those who visit the blog) love to see your creations!
- Comment on participant entries (we divvy it up to decrease the load) - this is very important! Everyone loves comments.
- Join the Sentimental Sundays Yahoo group for DT communication and to chit-chat and share your creations:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Your name and blog address (yes you must have a blog in order to be considered).
- Why would you like to be chosen to be on the Sentimental Sundays Design Team.
- 3-4 blog post links showing with work with sentiments. (ONLY blog links, NOT actual pictures)
We are looking forward to seeing you DT applications.
Deadline for submission is December 18th, 2011.