Monday, August 13, 2012

Sentimental Sundays: Clean & Simple

DSC05004

Hello and welcome to another challenge at Sentimental Sundays! The theme this week is “Clean & Simple”. To find out this week’s bonus challenge please head on over to the Sentimental Sundays blog. I used the bongo board from SSS (first row).

DSC05002

Okay so my card is not that CAS! But CAS enough for me Smile I designed the blue paper myself, the stamps are Verve and TradeFish Designs.

I know I have been MIA and haven't been visiting your blogs, I have been a bit busy maintaining my Facebook page and completing orders that I get from there. I promise you in a couple of days I will head on over to the blogs of you beautiful people who commented on the last two posts including todays!

Ciao!

~E

Challenges: Mark’s finest, Simon says stamp

16 comments:

yyam said...

Ahhhhh....so cute! Love the pop of blue and the white on white layers!

Unknown said...

Nice to see you back.Gorgeous card as usual.Love the sail boat and the beautiful paper designed by you.The card is heartwarming

Anne Temple said...

Such a sweet card. Love the blue and the sentiment.

Kathy said...

This is lovely. The polka dot paper is so bright and pretty, can't believe you made that, wow! Fabulous CAS card.

Doreen said...

It's so cute. Fabby card Erum
Big hugs
Doreen xx

Desire Fourie said...

Erum I just love this. The colours and design are just perfect. Hugs Desíre Doing Life Digistamps4Joy DT Member Tammys Scrapin Corner DT Member

Lalo said...

ADORABLE!!!

Winnie and Patty said...

Oh, how sweet! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Speedy Fox & Friends blog challenge!

Pat said...

Really cute. Love the colors. Thanks for joining Speedy Fox and Friends.

Pat said...

Really cute. Love the colors. Thanks for joining Speedy Fox and Friends.

donna mikasa said...

Cute card! Love the blue--you made that paper? Wow!

Joy said...

What a sweet a cute card, love all the white surrounding... thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

Sindhu said...

spent a lot of time appreciating your work...you are just AWESOME...there is something about your work that draws me towards your blog almost everyday...true! :)

I'm new to crafting and yours is one of the first blogs I had come across and remains one of the most fav blogs too... :)
God bless you!

Unknown said...

this is so cute :D

Dr Sonia S V said...

Erum have just sent some traffic your way via this post :http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.in/2012/08/blogger-tips-for-crafters-8-easy-tricks.html

kavitha said...

Love the shade of blue,such a cute card