Sunday, October 7, 2012

Sentimental Sundays: Anything Goes!

I am BACK!!! I know I have been away from here but I wasn’t away from “crafty world”.

I wanted to tell you guys that I took part in the first ever Crafter’s Expo here in Karachi, Pakistan. You won’t believe it, it was a total HIT!! This was the first time I exhibited my cards etc, what a rush! Check me and my cute banner Smile(yup! I have gained 11 pounds!)

580218_292792474159377_1568729364_n

Back to the challenges! Sentimental Sundays is challenging you this week to make anything and everything! It’s your fav anything goes week!

Our sponsor this week is MFT! The team received MFT stamp set to work with. I will be entering my creations at the Moxie Fab World blog. Here are my projects:

IMG_1846

I introduced these little 4x4 accordion fold cards as Card-inis here (card cum mini)! I made five of these and they were sold within the first couple of hours, people came back for seconds!

Here is how it looks when opened:

IMG_1847

the first page can be used as a photo mat and the last two pages are for writing your heart out!

The backside also has embossed photo mats.

For the second cardini I used PDCC colour story:

IMG_1843

The inside:

IMG_1844

The backside:

IMG_1845

I finally bought my first Spellbinder’s die! LOVE it!

I hope you are still here with me! LOL please stop by the Sentimental Sundays blog and check out what the rest of the DT made. Don’t forget to wish Calypso, she just had a baby! WOOT!

See you soon! I promise!

xoxo

~E

24 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

This is beautiful. Lovely colours and embellishments. Everything works so well together. Congrats on your first exhibit. It looks great. Hugs Desíre {Doing Life - my personal blog}

Crafterkhush said...

I salute you.. touch your feet and kiss you and hug you.. what smashing color combos E.. Love love love them... Teach me color co-ordination please... :D

Sindhu said...

Lovely cards and great color combination! Love the first one more... And nice to see you after quite sometime! :) and congrats on your first exhibit...

jimlynn said...

Hey ET! Glad you're back and congrats on your Expo! Know you did wonderful and had fun too.

Your accordion folded cards are gorgeous!!! LOVE THEM!

Lynn

Stephenie said...

I love both of your cards!!

Cindy Gay said...

I love the accordion book and you are as pretty as you are talented!

Poornima said...

Wow very pretty cards ET..the colour combos are just awesome..love all of them !!

Iti Sharma said...

I looooove it!
Specially the pink - purple one!
Verryyyyy pretty :)

Riti said...

Absolutely Stunning !!

Pia S said...

These cards are GORGEOUS! I would have loved to give the first one, with the glittery red heart and elegant ribbon, to my loved one :)

yyam said...

Ooooh...love your Card-inis! They are perfect for people to write their love notes! :)

You are looking good E! :)

anya said...

What beautiful cards - the embellishments are arranged so perfectly. Love your splash of purple, too. Thanks for joining in this week's Play Date Cafe Challenge!

Dr Sonia S V said...

Have missed your gorgeous posts Erum and a big Congrats. The tiny accordions are awesome

Alicia said...

Such a beautiful fold-out card. What a great take on this week's color splash. Thanks for coming out to play with us at The Play Date Cafe. :)

Lynn said...

How neat! I love the sentiment and all of the embellishments you used! Thanks for playing along with us at The Play Date Cafe!

Natali said...

Oh yes, so long time dint see you here )) Happy you back!! You look gorgeous!! ))
And your cards like usual so fresh ans colourful with beautiful details.
Hugs
natali

Doreen said...

gorgeous Erum and I love your new pic ;)
So beautiful
HUgs
Doreen xx

Tracey said...

Wonderful creations as always Erum & I'm not surprised you did well :D
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Sudha said...

Pretty beautiful creations. Love the colors too.

Sudha
sudha-kalra.blogspot.in

Ujjwal said...

Love these babies! No wonder they were a hit. Will have to try these out myself :)

Wellnifty said...

Fabulous cards, love them x

Handmade Cards by Archana said...

Wow..!!These cards are absolutely stunning!!Great colours with gorgeous ribbons.Nice to see you and congrats for your successful exibition.

Duaa said...

These are so gorgeous!I love the idea of a 4x4 accordion fold cards...beautiful color combos on both cards ..Looks so elegant!

http://ibreatheit.blogspot.com/

Crafty Moni said...

These are so cute! Im so going to have to try and make some of these! Congrats on your 1st craft fair, I am still to build the courage and try a craft fair out:)lol.

Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
Monica L.