Saturday, March 16, 2013

Lia Stampz : Spring or Easter

IMG_2522

Hello peepz! Hope everyone is doing great! Super news! My card series (the black and turquoise one) won at CASE Study!! WOOT!

Today I bring to you a brand new challenge over at Lia Stampz, which is Spring or Easter! Here is my card using one of the popular images by Lia Stampz called “You and Me”. I absolutely looooove Lia’s images! You can find this one at Whimsy Stamps HERE.

IMG_2515

I tried to keep it as simple as I can (by my standards) so that all the focus is on the image. I used classic Faber Castell colour pencils and for the clouds I used one of the ColorBox inks.

My cousin thought I was making a card based on the “Twilight” couple LOL It would have fit them perfectly if only I had used muted and earthy tones for the girl’s jacket!

IMG_2521

Dearies, you have two weeks to come play with us! For more details check out the Lia Stampz blog.

xoxo,

~E

P.S.: Quite a few have asked me questions regarding my cards, my business page and the products I have been using, some of you have the “no-reply” on comments so I can not get back to you. A link to my email is on the right side bar, if you haven’t heard back from me, please shoot me an email Smile

Challenges: Crafting for all seasons, Moving along with the times

14 comments:

Crafterkhush said...

Bella with a twist... You can still call it a scene from Twilight... :P... Beautiful coloring... and love that little bloom... :D

Sathya said...

Very lovely...Great coloring!!!! AM in love with all ur cards :) U make such awesome catchy ones!!!

Sindhu said...

beautiful card Erum..love the image and the way you coloured it. Also love the placement of the bright yellow daisies..

SD pooja said...

wow ! beautiful ...The image is so.romantic and so is your card.The clouds are fabulous and the daisy looks gr8.

Hussena said...

Oh this is so Beautiful Erum i just love the coloring and shading you give your images ...it looks so so amazing ..this is another stunner for sure :)

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card ET, I like the image the embossing the butterflies and the foliage.
Kevin xx

Kristi said...

Simply stunning! Your work amazes me!

jimlynn said...

First of all, congrats on that win!
Next up - this card!!!! WOWSERS!! Clean and simple and knock dead gorgeous!! LOVE IT!!
Lynn

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Ahhhh... What a dreamy image & the way you coloured it is beyond heavenly. Looks like a photograph. You never ever cease to amaze & delight me beyond imagining. Thank You! ox

Dianne said...

WOW was all I could say when I saw this in my post,the background is stunning and then the picture, the way you colored it looks like a picture, amazing, that is what your cards are AMAZING. Thanks for sharing your creative work..

Dawn said...

Hi ET, I hope you are well! I love the image you've used on your card, it's just adorable! Thanks for playing in our Spring Into Spring challenge at CFAS this time!
Good Luck
Hugs
Dawn xx

MEGHA said...

WOW O WOW .LOVE IT , TOO ROMANTICA CARD .

Unknown said...

Hi there, oh my this is just gorgeous! Such lovely clean lines and the pop of the yellow on the flower is perfect.

Such a sweet image and perfect colouring too.

Thanks for joining in with us this week at MAWTT.

Sarah

Karuna said...

What a Gorgeous card! Loved the image and u coloured it so perfect! fabulous work E.T!