Monday, October 28, 2013

CASEing Silhouettes

If you are looking for the Sentimental Sundays BIRTHDAY challenge click HERE

Hey! It’s been a while since I played over at CASE Study.

 

I was inspired by the silhouette, here is my card. I apologize about the photo quality.

_MG_4523

I chose to go with neons for this one completely going in the opposite direction of the subtle pinks.

Here is the card with it’s coordinating box. The photo below is from my cellphone and looks so much better than the one above! This is a pure Silhouette cut card using silhouettes! LOL Hope you liked it!

1376870_731433783540326_742156989_n

Ciao!

Erum

 

Challenges: CASE Study, All that stickles, Eclectic Ellapu

4 comments:

Deepti Stephens said...

Extraordinary!!!!

jimlynn said...

So, so, SO CUTE!!! Fantastic job!
Lynn

cbuswell said...

LOVE this sassy card! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week!

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Ouuuu! fabulous! What a brilliant design. Love the paint splatter lights and that ribbon skirt looks so real.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow my blog on Blog Lovin!

Follow on Bloglovin