Monday, June 16, 2014

Lia Stampz: Summer Fun

IMG_6200
Hello everyone!
It’s time for a fun challenge over at Lia Stampz! This fortnight the theme is SUMMER FUN. I have used “Summer Girl” digi by Lia Stampz for my card. I am SO into water colouring these days and hence the very new card look. The Summer Girl image is coloured with regular colour pencils and the rest of the scene has been water coloured. The only reason I used pencils was because I have a desk jet printer and the ink reacts with water, I didn’t want the image to lose it’s sharp lines.
Anyhoo, that’s it from my side. Stop by Lia Stampz to check out what you can win this time!
xx
Erum

4 comments:

Cely said...

absolutely beautiful, teamie!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wow wow wowwwwwwwwww! This is gorgeous! I loveeeeeeeee it!!!!!!!!!!!! PINNING!!!!!!

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is so beautiful E.T I love it!!!
Kevin xx

Shylaashree said...

awesome card dear