Saturday, July 19, 2014

Case Study #200

IMG_6308

A very quick post, have been working very hard to complete all my commission work before Eid (which is in about 10 days). Yikes! Anyhoo, I didn’t wanna miss Case Study’s 200th challenge. I loved the little tabs and shapes on Shari’s card so thought of doing a very project life kinda card. I totally love these kinda cards and I hope you like it too!

This girl is a CA (Chartered accountant, hence the number reference and background), love diet coke, perk and kitkat, wishes to own a rayban someday, LOVES to sleep!

Photo is blurred to protect the privacy of my client.

8 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

How fun is this! I LOVE the Diet Coke can - too fun!!

Toni said...

Very very cool!

~amy~ said...

seriously FUN!
Thanks for joining us at Case Study!

Jeanne J said...

Oh this is awesome! I love all the cool elements you added to make this card so personal for the recipient!

Calypso's Crafts said...

AMAZING....Love how targeted her favorites and personalty!!

Miriam Prantner said...

Wonderful card! Love all the embellishments/elements and the splatter, great clustering around the focal point!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

SOOOOOOOOOO FUN! Loving the colors!!!!!

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

wow wow WOW what a treasure. Love all thelittle images. Genius!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow my blog on Blog Lovin!

Follow on Bloglovin