Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Watercolor Stamping



watercolor altenew vintage roses


Hello everyone!!
I made this for the Share Handmade Kindness campaign last week but it has been sitting on my desk.
Today I finally picked it, wrote "Hello" on it (yep that is handwritten, stamps are not wonky). 
I have used Altenew Vinage Roses on my card.
I used Gansai Tambi watercolors to stamp my roses and leaves.
I went back in after the piece was dry to add details on the leaves, the roses didnt need details, the stamps did the job perfectly.
That is it for today.


If you are here for the ALL DRESSED UP blog hop click HERE


9 comments:

Hannelie said...

So beautiful! Love the written sentiment. Well done!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwww! This is stunning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

zub momi said...

This is beautiful!!! Lovely handwritten sentiment and fabulous details on leaves :)

Nora Noll said...

This is stunning!! I LOVE your handwritten sentiment!!

Rubeena I. said...

ufffffffffffff what is this BEAUTY!!! so talented!

Unknown said...

Wonky "Hello" statement my foot....try perfection. Beautiful card....but, get it off your desk and in the mail or hand-deliver it.

Amina Ishfaq said...

such an amazing card... your watercoloring is superb Erum... Love , Amina :-)

Ellen H. said...

Wouw Erum you made it love very pretty!!!

Unknown said...

I have a similar card from you :-) love it!