Monday, October 10, 2016

Papericious - Add Some Fabric



The roses are handmade. The paper, sequins and jute twine by Papericious. Stamp by Altenew

Hello everyone!
Today is my first post for Papericious! This month's challenge is to use Fabric in your creation.
Here is what I made.

The roses are handmade. The paper, sequins and jute twine by Papericious. Stamp by Altenew

The paper, sequins and jute twine that I have used on my card are from The Wedding kit.
The two main, big roses are handmade from scratch.


The roses are handmade. The paper, sequins and jute twine by Papericious. Stamp by Altenew

I have used quite a lot of fabric, both in form of twine, thread and net. Also added a lot of texture using gesso, texture paste and glitter.
Sentiment is by Altenew.
Dies by Memory Box, Cheery Lynn Designs and Provocraft.

I hope you like it. Join us at Papericious blog to see what Ujjwal has cooked up.



8 comments:

Hussena said...

What a stunning card Erum...My jaw literally dropped when I saw this...such gorgeous details and textures here...Love ,love ,love this 💟💟

SD pooja said...

Hussena is very Correct !! I cannot take my eyes ofg from this Gorgeous beauty !! beautifull composition n handmade roses are fantastic ,loved the fillers too :)

Sathya said...

You amaze me every single time!!! Such Gorgeous detailings!!! Absolute LOVE it <3

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous! LOVING the flowers!!!!!!!!

LauraJane:) said...

Your handmade roses are breathtaking Erum! The entire project is a treasure to behold:)

Lisaerica said...

Absolutely stunning Erum! This card is totally me, butterflies, flowers and fabric, it's pinkalicious! Thanks for sharing and always inspiring.

Toni said...

Oh, myyyyy. So romantic and amazing

Fabrics_World_USA said...

It is really nice card. Thanks for sharing.Love from Fabrics World USA