Sunday, March 3, 2019

Pinkfresh Studio March Challenge


Hi, there friends!


And here is my super simple card!

Pinkfresh Studio Adore Alpha Die Set + Lost in the City Stamp Set | Erum Tasneem | @pr0digy0

I cut several strips out of white cardstock and inked them with distress inks that matched the colour palette of the challenge.

Pinkfresh Studio Adore Alpha Die Set + Lost in the City Stamp Set | Erum Tasneem | @pr0digy0

Next, I due cut the word "hugs" out of Adore Alpha Die Set. I stacked these a couple of times then adhered them onto the striped panel with foam tape.

Pinkfresh Studio Adore Alpha Die Set + Lost in the City Stamp Set | Erum Tasneem | @pr0digy0

To finish, I stamped 'Thinking of You' from Lost in the City Stamp Set on a strip and adhered it below the word 'hugs'.

Thank you for stopping by!








1 comments:

Nora Noll said...

Simply beautiful!! LOVING the stripes!