Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Spellbinders: Amazing Paper Grace Die of the Month



Hi there everyone! 
I have a masculine shaker card to share with you today featuring the gorgeous die of the month by Spellbinders. This is from the Amazing Paper Grace Kit Club.


We all know how gorgeous Becca's dies look on vintage styled, feminine cards. But I wanted to use it differently and make a masculine card instead.
So I die cut a piece and used distress inks to colour the die cut. Next, I used Versamark to cover the entire frame and emboss it with clear embossing powder.


I then made a shaker and used one of Papertrey Ink's sentiment stamps.


This is a 5x7 inch card and looks really great in person!

I hope liked it! Thank you for stopping by.




6 comments:

Spoo said...

Erum, this is beautiful! I love the colors and the sparkles! Can you please tell me which distress inks you used? :)

Karthikha said...

Ooh this is so beautiful! :)

Cris G. said...

WOW, Erum! This card is so stunning that I want to eat it :)... not really, but I feel like I could spend a few hours, or days, just staring at it!

Carolnz said...

I LOVE this card, and i truly love to see male style cards and scrapbook layouts. This is outstanding.

Lagene said...

WOW! Gorgeous frame for your shaker card!

Purple Princess said...

so gorgeous