Monday, May 3, 2010

What is black and white and “red” all over?

Couldn't think of a title :P.

Yesterday was my birthday and well I have been packing stuff all day yesterday as the room where I scrap needs some electrical work done. There is a high chance of that room being converted in to a kitchen. Anyway, so I think I wont be able to make cards for a few days or so… ANDDD Hey I was selected Top 5 at Crafty Cardmakers for my attempt at “Vintage” HERE

top5blinkie

The card that I have to show you today is really simple and quite a quick card. This is my first try at the rounded corners… I used my good ol’ THUMB for tracing the corner! LOL Well it didn't work so well as both the corners are tad different.

DSC02307

Hope you like it!

XOXO

E~

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Firstly, janam din mubarak (many happy returns of the day) Love your card. I have the same embossing cuttlebug but I liked the way you emphasize the YOU!!!!

hugs
xx

Smita said...

Nice!! Congrats... I think your vintage card deserved first place though... :-)

Somebody gave me a coupe of tips for rounded corners; you could try those:

1. Trace around half a coin and snip off with scissors.
2. Ask in local stores for a photo rounder. It rounds off single sheets quite easily.

Hope that helps.

Love,
Smita

Tee said...

Love the super colors..and congrats on making it to the Top 5. Well done..

Tejal

Manasa said...

Belated Happy Birthday wishes...hope u had a blast :) The card is nice and simple :) loved the colours :)

Kim Dellow said...

Haha! Love your title and love your card! Big congrats on the top 5, I love that card - it is first place for me :) Kim

Mona Pendleton said...

Very pretty card! All the embossing looks great & the shimmery hearts are eye catching! Your rounded corners look fabulous!