Happy New Year!!!
I have seen some amazing cards all around Blogville… Here are my 10 best cards (cards that I like, not necessarily the best ones), starting from the oldest of 2010 to the newest.
1. And then there was a time I had no punches and used to make handmade flowers.
2. My first ever “sentiment-as-focal point-card”
3. My first attempt at Vintage.
4. Again, handmade flowers and hand drawn leaves.
5. Here comes the punches, but still added handmade flowers! LOL
6. My love for glitter :) also… handmade flower! hehe
7. And my hand drawn swirls!
8. I finally did a black/white image… (pencil shading)
9. First time I used chalk inks. I love this card… this is So not what I do.. but I think I should make more cards like this one here!
10. And ending with these beautiful butterflies!
Hope you had fun!