Hello everyone, I have been away because I am not well. I will stop by your blogs soon.
Last week one of my cards was featured at the Catered Crop blog. I was invited by Linda to be a “Guest Chef”, so I had to make a card based on the recipe of my featured creation.
The recipe: (taken from Linda’s blog – Catered Crop)
FTR22 recipe ingredients: (you can use all the mentioned ingredients or just one, your choice)
- Colors – Warm Fall colors: gold, yellow and green
- Papers – Kraft
- Stamps – hearts, sentiments
- Color Mediums – distress inks
- Embellishments – lace, thread, buttons, gems, beads, glitter
- Techniques – distress, tie a bow
- Tools – Die cuts (hearts and flourishes), rounded corners
- Themes –Vintage, hearts
I used the heart and frame from the last card… LITERALLY, took it off from the featured card… What!?! I am not well, I can do that.
The scallop shape is traced from a template. I finally saved a template so I do not have to draw scallops every time from scratch.
The gorgeous yellow paper is from Ujjwal’s store – Handmade with Love. The flower is handmade.
Sentiment by HA, flourish by Inkadinkadoo. Frame is a Silhouette cut. The yellow gems and copper glitter balls from Pie Lane.