Sunday, December 23, 2012

Sentimental Sundays: Focus on the Sentiment.

DSC05637

Hello there blog buddies!! I have something new to show you today – a pocket book! It was so perfect for the brand new challenge over at Sentimental Sundays this week which is to “Focus on the Sentiment”. This week our sponsors are Whimsy Stamps.

DSC05636

DSC05638

Yay!! As you can see I recently purchased the new Spellbinder dies and some gorgeous stamps (Glitz, Kaisercraft, MME) too! Now all I need are the basic Spellbinder dies to make frames out of the ornate ones!

DSC05640

DSC05643

DSC05644

That’s it folks!! Hope you will stop by the Sentimental Sundays blog to check out what the designers created.

See you all very soon!

xoxo

~E

 

Challenges: Make it Monday, Pin & Tack,

12 comments:

SmilynStef said...

Absolutely stunning.

Cindy Gay said...

Wow, that's pretty!

Hussena said...

oh Wow!! this is gorgeous!!1..and your spellbinder dies look awesome ...but those butterflies are what captured my attention the most :)Love them :)

Pooja said...

SIMPLY FABULOUS ! Loved the red and black combo and the stamping on tags is just WOW ! Liked the pocket book very much !

Duaa said...

This is gorgeous! Love the embossing and the pretty, bold, red butterflies..they look stunning!

Duaa

yyam said...

Oh wow. This is super classy. Love the colour combo!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Gorgeous! I love the embossing and the big beautiful bow! The butterflies are so pretty- and love the tags! Here from MIM- I am #'s 48 and 200.

Unknown said...

The black and burgundy combination is awesome to begin with....and this is truly a masterpiece with its ornate frame and beautiful flutters

Dorothy S said...

I came to look for the card that was selected to inspire this week's challenge at Sentimental Sundays - but my computer is balking at displaying images. so I did not find it. It is simply a gorgeous card with a bird cage and lots of flowers. WOW! TFS.
happy New Year!

Unknown said...

Your work is absolutely gorgeous.I love everything you make.
hugs.Your newest follower.

Mari said...

I can't possibly express to you just how MUCH I love this! Bold, elegant, understated, colorful, monochrome, b & w, it doesn't matter - you ROCK! :)

Monika Reeck said...

May I guess are you come from India? I love your black background look funtastic...I will try to make something like you..since today I only embossing something in white....will try it in black..looks like a MAGIC...love this one too Erum..hugs, Monika