Monday, June 23, 2014

Sentimental Sundays: When I grow up…

IMG_6209

Hey everyone! Things are so busy at my end here with completing all orders before Ramadan, planning DT assignments that it completely slipped my mind to schedule this post!

The challenge over at Sentimental Sundays this week is “When I grow up…” and our sponsor is Polka Doodles Digi.

IMG_6204

I am using Drummer Troy here, coloured this cutie with classic Faber castell’s colour pencils.

Please hop on over to Sentimental Sundays to check out the challenge details and what other DT members have cooked up!

I would like to thank everyone for leaving comments here on my blog and my Facebook page. I haven’t had the time to visit your blogs but I promise I will make my rounds soon. Thank you for bearing with me!

Have a super fab day!

Erum

 

Challenges: Outlawz, ALBC, Bearly Mine, Ladybug,

6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is AWESOME! LOVING that drummer and the sentiment ROCKS!!!!!

Tracey said...

Fabulous card Erum & your colouring is perfect :o)
Have a great week!
Hugs
Tracey
xx

New Creations said...

Sweet image and wonderful coloring!! Love it!

JMC Creates said...

An amazing image any young man would love (and some older lol) Jacqui DT Sister Act

Angela said...

Love how you layered the image and your sentiment, Erum! And as always your coloring skills are amazing and this card is dang cute!

hugs,
Angi

Squirrel x said...

Fabulous make, and perfect for our theme at ALBC this month. Hugs xx