Sunday, October 5, 2014

Sentimental Sundays: Bling it Up.

Hey everyone! How are you all doing? I have a one layer CAS card for you today! Sentimental Sundays is challenging you this week to bling it up! Though I failed miserable since the balloons I water colored don't show how sparkly they are but yeah I couldve added a couple of sequins or gems.
The sponsor this week is Ppinky Dolls and they have the most adorable stamps! And I got to use my W&W!! I LOVE these! I thought I’d enter this card in WCMD pinspiration with Vanessa and Virginia’s CAS challenge, here’s my inspiration photo.
f7d24d01b9f6e9616a998cb00eb51ef7
 IMG_6701-Recovered Here’s a closeup of my very irregular hand drawn balloons.
10714689_958792580804444_1167789265_n
Stop by the Sentimental Sundays blog to check out the challenge details!
xx
Erum

20 comments:

SmilynStef said...

Girlfriend, you've got such mad skills ... this is absolutely amazing.

Vicki Dutcher said...

How adorable is she!! Love her in b&w and the pretty colored balloons - Thanks for joining in at AAA!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooooo cute! LOVING those balloons!!!!!!

Linda Beeson said...

I LOVE your colorful balloons and that little girl is adorable. So glad you were able to play along at AAA Cards

Vickie Y said...

Wow! Your image and card are adorable! Love the balloons! Thank you for sharing with us at Crafting When We Can Challenge.

Sindhu said...

Very very cute!

Jane said...

Cute image and wonderful hand drawn balloons - very impressive! Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

Vanessa said...

This is so so cute! Love your perfectly colored black and white image! Vanessa x

Victoria Lavender said...

Cool! Wonderful painted balloons! The girl in B & W is eye catching. Thanks for playing AAA Cards. Cheers, Victoria Lavender

Sue said...

Gorgeous card. Such a sweet image and stunning colouring.
Thank you for taking part in A Gem of a Challenge.
Sue xx

Unknown said...

Hi Erum! I am kind of in love with your irregular balloons and that cutie attached to them! Fun, fun! Thank you for sharing on this weeks Artistry Challenge!
Melissa - Vandicrafts

Jacquel said...

This is a gorgeous card & love the pop of color with the black/white scheme!

Thanks so much for playing along with us @ Crafting When We Can & hope to see you back again for our *Name It* challenge!!!!!

Kate said...

This is one absolutely beautiful card i love everything about it :)
Kate xx

Calypso said...

I would not consider this a fail attempt at all... if my oooops's turned out this stunning I would make them more often. Seriously stunning. Miss you... hope you are doing well.

Virginia L. said...

Love love your cool and colorful design, E.T.!! So glad that you join the fun over Virginia’s View Clean and Simple Challenge!

Laura said...

Soooo awesome Erum! LOVE your creativity!

Ankita said...

Hi Erum!!

This is my first time on ur awesome blog and I just loved it!! Your craft is really neat and lovely! you are blogrolled :)

Keep rocking!!

Donna Ellis said...

Great card, Erum! wonderful design and colors! hugs, de {Creative Smiles}

Varah Musavvir said...

So freaking cute Erum!! Love the stamp!!

Unknown said...

Oh, this card is so amazing! Love the stamp, way of coloring and wording. :) Perfect!