Thursday, November 13, 2014

Lia Stampz: Anything Goes

IMG_6972
Hey everyone!
I am here today with a new challenge over at Lia Stampz this fortnight. Our theme is ANYTHING GOES!
I chose to watercolour the scene with “Candy” sitting on a brick wall. You can find her at the Lia Stampz Etsy shop. I did pencil coloured a few parts since I have an inkjet printer and I have to be VERY careful when watercolouring digis.
I hope you like it! Please stop by Lia Stampz challenge blog and have a look at what other crafters created.
hugs
Erum

Challenges: ALBC,

8 comments:

Laura said...

So gorgeous ET!!! I love it.

Tenia Nelson said...

LURVE it!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wow wow wow! This is gorgeous!!!!

Maria Sabina R. said...

watching your card, makes me wanna be that girl! So beautiful

Elena C said...

Hi Erum. You do a BEAUTIFUL job coloring with your pencils. I had such trouble with that and no one seemed to have an answer...but after reading many blogs and asking many questions I finally got it!!! Don't touch the ink!!! Your image is lovely!

Ellen H. said...

cute cute cute!!!! :)

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card..Thanks for playing along with us at A Little Bit Crafty this month.
Wendy xx

Monika/Buzsy said...

So sweet. Fantastic coloring!