Thursday, October 1, 2015

Lia Stampz: Animals


Helloooo again everyone!
I have a brand new card to share with you for this month's Lia Stampz challenge which is

ANIMALS

Yep, take out your cute little critters and come play with us!
Here is what I created.



These Pandas have my heart! I love them so much!
This is from the Panda Bears Set.
(link to the shop provided at the end of this post)
Colored using Faber Castell Classic color pencils. The background was created using various distress inks. I just LOVE my distress inks, best investment EVER along with these Simon Says stitched dies, I seem to be reaching for them for every card I make!
Hope you like my Panda Bears shaker card! 
tata!
- Erum


Rest of the DT
Maria | Ellen | Lynda | Tracy

 




11 comments:

SewPaperPaint said...

This is totally and absolutely ADORABLE! Love those sad faced pandas, just wonderful!

McCrafty's Cards said...

An absolutely gorgeous shaker card ET, I like every thing about it
Kevin xx

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So adorable! LOVING the pandas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

zub momi said...

OMG! This is adorable!!! Lovely colors and cutest pandas :)

Cindy Gay said...

This is sweet!

Deepti said...

Awwww so cute :)

Olesya Andreyeva said...

They are really really cute! :)

Andrea Ockey Parr said...

What a great card you've created here! I love the sentiment, which made me smile, and how it goes along so well with your pack of pandas! But it also has so much sophistication and elegance! Those shades of green are stunning and I love the touches of yellow. I also thought it was so smart of you to make the splattered background extend beyond the white stitched frame. This is really stunning and I'm so glad you shared it with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

yyam said...

Awwww....this is super cute! LOVE those pandas and the pretty sequins!

Gayatri said...

Adorable shaker card, Erum! Love the colours on the background. So pretty. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Wednesday CHallenge :)
Gayatri

Unknown said...

The CUTEST! plus that green is super!