Sunday, November 15, 2015

All Dressed Up - Anything Goes


Hello everyone!
Today is my last post as part of the DT for All Dressed Up digital stamps.
I have had fun coloring Wendy's images and the team was super supportive. I am going to miss using these absolutely cute images :/
For today's card I am using Purrfect Together, I colored her using Faber Castell classic pencils.
Balloon die is by Paper Smooches and I have colored them with distress inks.
This is it from my side today!
Have a great day :)

11 comments:

Bernadet said...

Your card is amazing Erum.
Love this digi and the balloons.
So sorry this is your last card for All Dressed Up.
Thanks a lot and wishing you all the best!!

Aileen said...

What a cute card. That cat is brilliant and your balloons look fantastic. Well done.

Unknown said...

I'm such a fan of your work. So out of words now. Your coloring is absolutely amazing!!

Rachael said...

Sorry you're leaving us Erum - Your cards are truly inspirational! this one is simply stunning. Please keep in touch x

AndreaNorris said...

So beautiful ET, those balloons look amazing - we'll miss your unique creations
Andrea x

yyam said...

Awwww....this is adorable!

Rubeena I. said...

Such an adorable card, with amazing coloring skills!

Amna said...

Super super cute! 😍 😍 😍

Unknown said...

I adore your coloring skills. You put these digis to life, by some strokes of pencil or brush. Which is AMAZING about you. Hugs.
Best of luck for everything.

Unknown said...

What a fun card! Love all the pretty colored balloons and your cat looks great! LOVE it!

Vannessa said...

This is so cute - love all the party balloons for the birthday kitty! Fab colouring too.

Hugs, Vannessa