Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Lia Stampz: Anything Goes and Hop WINNER!



Hello!
I have a new card to share with you guys today for the Lia Stampz Anything Goes challenge
and also winner of the blog hop!
First here is my card.



I used Simon Says stencil for the background. 
The panda is colored using Faber Castell pencils. 
Heart is from Mama Elephant die. 
The sentiment stamp and die set is also a Simon Says exclusive product. 
You should check out the rest of the DT blogs including Lia's in case you were the winner on theirs.

Rest of the DT
Ellen | Lynda | Tracy | Maria


and now the winner of the hop
DRUM ROLL

 Doudou 

Please contact me to claim your prize!


That's all from my side.
Have a great day!



6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Adorable! LOVING that panda!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cindy Gay said...

Your card is adorable!

Doudou said...

So beautiful and sweet card!!! Thank you very much!!! Happy happy!

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

oh my goodness this is adorable!!!

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

so cute!

Amina Ishfaq said...

Oh my Erum.... I love this card... too cute