Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Celebrate!



Altenew Inspiration Challenge, using Hennah Elements and Label Love. Colored using Faber Castell Classic pencils.


Hey everyone!
When I saw the inspiration palette for this month's Altenew challenge I was a bit hesitant. 
These colours, together, are a bit out of my comfort zone.
This card is my second try. The first try was a total failure.


Altenew Inspiration Challenge, using Hennah Elements and Label Love. Colored using Faber Castell Classic pencils.

I hope you like this, I made this for a friend. I tried to keep it simple and have a lot of white space to balance the vibrant colours, but of course I HAD to add paint splatters. Added a lot of dimension to the flowers, looks like this one will have to mailed out in a box!
I have used Hennah Elements plus Label Love.
Coloured the stamp using Faber Castell classic pencils. Added a bit of glossy accent on the flower centers, a few enamel dots and sequins to add the bling factor.

Thats it from my side! 
Stop by my Instagram, I post quite regularly there!
love and hugs,
Erum










5 comments:

LauraJane:) said...

LOVE the scrappy Collage elements Erum!! Your fussy cutting is fabulous:))

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So gorgeous! LOVING the colors!!!!!!!!!!!!

Susi K. said...

No matter that these colours are "out of your comfort zone", you did an amazing job with them! Such vibrancy and a beautiful combination of images & texture, and that partially stamped "dictionary" BG ... oh my!

Swapna B Patil said...

Such a pretty card... Love this..

Cindy Gay said...

Oh that's pretty!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow my blog on Blog Lovin!

Follow on Bloglovin