Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Celebrate!



Altenew Inspiration Challenge, using Hennah Elements and Label Love. Colored using Faber Castell Classic pencils.


Hey everyone!
When I saw the inspiration palette for this month's Altenew challenge I was a bit hesitant. 
These colours, together, are a bit out of my comfort zone.
This card is my second try. The first try was a total failure.


Altenew Inspiration Challenge, using Hennah Elements and Label Love. Colored using Faber Castell Classic pencils.

I hope you like this, I made this for a friend. I tried to keep it simple and have a lot of white space to balance the vibrant colours, but of course I HAD to add paint splatters. Added a lot of dimension to the flowers, looks like this one will have to mailed out in a box!
I have used Hennah Elements plus Label Love.
Coloured the stamp using Faber Castell classic pencils. Added a bit of glossy accent on the flower centers, a few enamel dots and sequins to add the bling factor.

Thats it from my side! 
Stop by my Instagram, I post quite regularly there!
love and hugs,
Erum










5 comments:

LauraJane:) said...

LOVE the scrappy Collage elements Erum!! Your fussy cutting is fabulous:))

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So gorgeous! LOVING the colors!!!!!!!!!!!!

Susi said...

No matter that these colours are "out of your comfort zone", you did an amazing job with them! Such vibrancy and a beautiful combination of images & texture, and that partially stamped "dictionary" BG ... oh my!

Swapna B Patil said...

Such a pretty card... Love this..

Cindy Gay said...

Oh that's pretty!