Monday, May 6, 2019

Pinkfresh Studio: May Challenge


Hi all!
A little late in posting this but the Pinkfresh Studio May Challenge is live and you will love this one!


Here is what I made

Pinkfresh Studio Beautiful Blooms Die | Erum Tasneem | @pr0digy0

I die cut the Beautiful Blooms Die twice and stacked it on top of each other to form a sturdy die cut piece and set it aside. Next, on my card front, I used multiple distress inks to ink the background diagonally in rainbow colours.

Pinkfresh Studio Beautiful Blooms Die | Erum Tasneem | @pr0digy0

After I was done, I added tons of water splatters and also splatters of white paint. Once this was dry, I adhered the die cut piece with glue. To finish, I added a fussy cut sentiment from You've Got This Stamp Set.

That is all from my side today, hop to the Pinkfresh Studio blog for more details.
Bye!






2 comments:

Nora Noll said...

This is beautiful!! I LOVE the background you created!

Karthikha said...

Super colorful and awesome! :)