Saturday, February 14, 2009

A Valentine Surprise!

DSC01432

My friend Sofia asked me to make a card for her from her husband, and keep it a surprise from her ( not to show her or upload anywhere). I asked her is there anything that you want? And she said “Something smaller, something I could keep on the side table”. :o) She is the most adorable person ever and too sweet!

This is what I made for her based on Kristina  Werner's Colour Inspiration. This is the bag that holds the card. It is VERY tiny. She loved the card that I made for her sister in law. You check it out HERE. Actually she loved the paper. She though it was cute. So i thought I should use the same elements but make something completely different. Made the same heart where I spent a lot of my time glittering the balls individually!

DSC01433

This bag must be about 4x3.5 or smaller than that, too bad I didn't measure.

 

Okay so this is what the bag holds. This is not a tied a ribbon. It has a stick on thingy. You just have to pull it towards yourself to open up the card.

 

DSC01436

The alphabets are hand drawn and so is the heart. I got the tiny cushiony hearts waaaaaay back and finally pulled them out of my box. Have outlined the whole thing to give it a clean edge. Hope you guys like it. She loved it by the way! :o)

 

 

 

 

7 comments:

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Angelic! What a sweet fold. Lots of love packed into something small for that side table. The tote looks like yummy candy too. You are just WAY too brilliant! :O) Lucky Sophia!

Unknown said...

Namaste ji,

I absolutely love your blog. You are so talented. Your blog inspires me. Good on ya!!

Cheers,
xxx

Sylvia said...

Wow! You were busy. I love it all!

Daniel August said...

Unfortunatly, I haven't recieved the package yet.. :S

Lovely card you've made.. ;P

Greetings from Daniel
*Norway*

Anthonette said...

WOW! Fantastic! You did an amazing job with Kristina's challenge. What type of little balls are you glittering? You can see that doing the glittering is a lot of work. I'm sure Sofia loved it.

SmilynStef said...

Love the hearts at the top of each tag ... what a lovely gift.

Daniel August said...

Sorry that I haven't said anything..

I received the cards yesterday..

Thank you so much! ;P

Greetings from Daniel
*Norway*