Friday, February 19, 2010

An Easter Background…

Hello everyone! I have something for you today… I designed a background using some Photoshop brushes. I think the background is cute and can be used in Easter cards as well as Newborn Baby cards. If you are insane enough to try it, please do give me a link so I can have a look at your card too!

Here is a close-up of how the background looks like. Click on the image to download the 300dpi image. Oh by the way.. it is an A4 size page. If you want a smaller size, leave a comment here along with the size that you want. I will make one for you. I hope you guys will try it at least once!

cutestuffthumb

4 comments:

Aussieleigh said...

Love your bunny background ET - woud be great for an easter card - thanks so much for your lovely comments on my blog, I really appreciate them!

Judy said...

Wow!I Love all your cards on your blog!

Ujjwal said...

Hey E.T !! thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment!! Because that way i found you and I am simply bowled over by your work!! Love :)

Foxycrafts said...

I love this background.

Thank you so much.

Love Joan xx