Wednesday, March 9, 2011

LOOK! One Layer!!!

ETA: My name is NOT Karachi, that is the CITY I live in :(  This has happened to me too many times now. My about me says clearly that I AM E.T “from” Karachi, Pakistan! ROFL

Untitled-2

Hiya peepz!

First things first, RAK card winner is Angelwhispers.

And now on to the card that I have to show you today. It is inspired by the Tuesday Trigger at Moxie Fab. I love the colours in the inspiration pic! LOVE them! Have you checked out the challenge blog less is more”? I am always spying on the entries and I have always hesitated participating in their challenges. But isn’t this what that blog is about, so we can learn this style? So today I am going to enter this at “less is more”. I am also entering this in the Wee Memories “Woodland friends” challenge. There ARE butterflies in the woods!

                                                    

DSC02982

This is 7.75x3.25 inches, I was thinking of embossing the background but then I thought “Less is More” LOL. I have left space at the bottom for sentiment. I have ordered quite a few sentiment stamp sets and when I get those I will make this again with the sentiment and put it up as “RAK card”. So if you like this one, be on the lookout. Outlined the card with a silver marker, it never shows in picture but looks great in person. I LIKE this card!

Happy crafting people!

XoXo

E

Challenges: Moxie Fab tuesday trigger, Wee Memories, Less is More.

28 comments:

Mandi said...

Hi Karachi this is just stunning
I love it!
thank you for entering our challenge
See you next week
mandi
"Less is More"

Ujjwal said...

rofl...Karachi??...really?? I was still laughing reading your post and when I opened this window to comment on your card....saw what you meant...lol..and now I can't stop laughing :d

You card is very pretty. love your attempt at less is more :)

Anita Kejriwal said...

they are a beauty!

Tee said...

Hey Karachi beauty, I need this card..nope I want this card...or rather I demand this card..soo pretty!! sentiments stamps on the way? hero arts?? awww!!

Shalini said...

LOVE these beauties... gorgeous butterflies... they almost look porcelain... gorgeous...

P.S.: am still rofl 'Karachi':D

Jessi Fogan said...

Karachi?!! And it says at the comments page too...ugh. Very annoying, I bet (but I did laugh too, sorry :D)
I absolutely love how simple & stunning your card is - what a steady hand to apply the silver edging!

Pia said...

so beautiful butterflies
hugs Pia

Pauline said...

Beautiful butterflies, the colours are lovely and vibrant.

Unknown said...

I like this card too! I never thought to use butterflies as a woodland animal, but they work! They are beautiful!

Dana said...

Too funny about your name honey! People do that to me all the time, so much so that before I type anyones name I always double check, if they don't have their name and a blurb on the comment form, as you so kindly do!!!
Love your butterflies too!! Gorgeous card!!
Hugs~
Dana

Margreet said...

Hi E.T.....2x Karachi again....see what you mean....some people only look at the card and don't read any story about it.....love your butterflies...they are really less is more!
xxx Margreet

MANSI said...

OOOOOOO I AM LOVIN IT!!LOVE THE BUTTERFLIES.

jimlynn said...

I just simply LOVE THIS! It's stunning. Such a gorgeous card.
Lynn

Chrissie said...

Butterflies are a favourite of mine too!
Thanks so much for joining our challenge E.T. and we hope to see you again next week!
Chrissie
"Less is More"

CinnamonSally said...

Really love you butterflies great CAs card. Thanks for playing along with us at Wee Memories this week.

Stacey G.-2 Craf-t-4u said...

Love the one layer look. I keep saying I will try it and always chicken out! This is so pretty. The butterflies are gorgeous.

Susan said...

E.T.....LOVE the butterflies..and I can see the silver line...very nice!

Liza said...

Hi E.T, I love your card, the butterflies are so pretty.

Liza x

Laurel Beard said...

Gorgeous butterflies. I love how they pop!!! Thanks for joining us at Wee Memories.

Shelly said...

How pretty! Those butterflies are awesome.

Don't feel bad about your name. I have one daughter and a dog. Sometimes I call my daughter by the dog's name. Fortunately the dog is named Princess, so it's not too terribly insulting for my daughter. roflmbo

Rae said...

Hi E. T ,
Love the butterflies!

kavitha said...

wow,..love the colors n butterflies!!

Smita said...

ROTFL!!!! :D :D :D :D Karachi?!!! :D :D :D

Gorgeous butterflies - very clean card! :)

Hugs,
Smita

Susie Sugar said...

Wow this is so pretty , totally striking
Hugs Susie xx

Viv said...

Just fabulous again :O) Viv xx

Aileen said...

Hi E.T.

The butterflies are brill. Love the colours and the card looks great without a sentiment. x

Anonymous said...

Fab card E T love it

Ali x

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey E. T.! What a fun approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)