Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Lia Stampz: Good Luck or Congrats

IMG_5829

Hello everyone!!! How are you guys doing?! Today I am here to share with you a new challenge at Lia Stampz and this fortnight our theme is:

Good Luck or Congrats

My background is a digital print that I designed myself on PS, no biggie just a few horizontal bands really Smile I have used Lia Stampz digi called Muffin, coloured it with Faber Castell classic colour pencils and applied a wee bit of glossy accents on the sprinkles, heart and the die cut “Congrats”. I know I messed up the letter “G” but Lia thinks it goes well with the mouse tail! LOL

Stop by the Lia Stampz challenge blog and see what you can win this fortnight! Have a super fab day people!

xx

Erum

8 comments:

jimlynn said...

Absolutely adorable!!!! Love that background you designed too.
Lynn

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Oh those mice are too cute & your gorgeous colouring really makes them shine. Love the striped paper too!

Cely said...

absolutely beautiful, erum!

Nancy said...

Super fun card, Erum! I love the bright pink letters, and your colouring is fantastic! :o)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooooo cute!! LOVING those mice!!!!

Desire Fourie said...

This is just precious with wonderful cheerful colouring. A great CAS design too.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

suzARTe said...

Such a bright and happy cRd, always grat to design custom made backgrounds on photoshop :)

yyam said...

So cute! Beautiful colouring!