Monday, June 22, 2015

Sentimental Sundays: Happy Father's Day or Masculine Cards



Hello everyone!
Sentimental Sundays is going on a little hiatus. Our last challenge before the hiatus is

Happy Father's Day or Manly Cards

I have a hybrid card for you today. I designed this card on Photoshop for a teenager who loves comics.
There is tons of dimension, fussy cutting and heat embossing on the card.
I hope you will stop by the Sentimental Sundays challenge blog and play with us.
hugs and love,
Erum



If you missed my All Dressed Up post, click HERE

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooo fun! LOVING this!!!!!!!!

Spardha said...

Oh My God!
This card is AMAZING!!
Love the splatters! The labels (BAZINGA!) and the cut-outs!
And such fun colours!
Perfectly masculine card! We all should learn something from this! :D