Saturday, August 1, 2015

Lia Stampz: Use One Color



Hello everyone!
It's time for a brand new challenge over at Lia Stampz and this month the challenge is to

Use One Color

Here is what I created.



I used the cutie Panda from the Panda Bears set. You will find him at the Etsy store, all links provided at the end of this post.

I colored him using Faber Castell classic color pencils.
The ombre tag has been watercolored using distress ink and covered in Wink of Stella. The scallop was inked using the same shade then I added some distress glitter to add a bit more sparkle. I added wink of stella and glossy accents on the tiny heart that the panda is holding.
Papers are from Basic Grey Highline paper pack, brad by MME.

Please stop by the Lia Stampz blog and play with us!





9 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Adorable! LOVING the panda!!!!

Dreja said...

Sehr schön gemacht. Danke daß du bei der Stempelsonne mitmachst.
LG Dreja

Maria Sabina R. said...

you did such a wonderful job with this cute bear! Love it

Tamie said...

Oh my gosh, I love, love, love your sentiment not to mention that the image is super cute! Very inspiring. Thank you for sharing with us at 4 Crafty Chicks Anything Goes Challenge

Tamie DT

Kuni said...

This is so beautiful sweetie, i love the cute iamge and the colors.
I am your newest follower.
Thank you for joining us at the Stempelsonnen challenge and i hope to see you again
Big Hugs
Kuni

SewPaperPaint said...

Oh my gosh, is this ever cute! How sweet, makes me smile! Love the elements you used for this card!

Kelly Schelske said...

Very cute, love that bear!

Thank you for playing along with us at Di's Digi Challenge. I hope you will join us again next challenge.

Hugs,
Kelly- Di's Digi DT

cotnob said...

A fabulous card, such an adorable image and brilliant design.
Thank you for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge.
Pauline
x

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Beyond stunning as always. Your blog is my happy place. :) Love that sweet little panda madly. <3