Tuesday, December 13, 2016

A Year In Review Inspiration Challenge


Altenew Beautiful Day stamp watercolored using distress inks

Playing along with Altenew's "A year in review" challenge. I picked Amy's inspiration board (June 2016). I have always loved it and wanted to try it.
Here is my take on it.

Altenew Beautiful Day stamp watercolored using distress inks



Beautiful Day stamp set is watercoloured using distress inks. The stripes on the base are also watercoloured. I fussy cut the flower and added it on a foam tape. 
I added a few diamante to the flowers on the vine for a little bling.
Hope you like it!
hugs,
Erum




10 comments:

Hussena said...

WOW! Your card is so gorgeous, Erum! Love the way you've colored the flower and the background stripes look wonderful too. ❤❤

Susi said...

What a stunning card, Erum! The splatters really add some lovely dimension to your creation.

Evelyn S. said...

This is so beautiful! Everything about this card is special...the coloring/painting, the details, the background for the flower!

Sathya said...

You have a great eye for presenting a design...and the detailing is always class apart...Love all about this card :)

SD pooja said...

Its Gorgeous !!

TaeEun said...

This card is so elegant and beautiful! love your coloring on the flowers and awesome background!

I Card Everyone said...

Your gorgeous florals have made me yearn to have a day in my craft room, E.T.! Happy New Year!
=]

lostinpaper said...

Stunning design Erum!

Donna said...

Just beautiful! I keep going back, looking at more details. I wish I could create something like this!!!

Susan Powell said...

WOW! 😳 WOW! This is stunning! That flower jumps off the page - gorgeous!!