Friday, June 2, 2017

WINNER Altenew May 2017 Release Blog Hop



Hello everyone!
Just a quick and short post to announce the winner from May release blog hop.



The winner of the $30 gift certificate is


YAY!!!
Please get in touch with me via the contact form on the right hand side. Or you can contact Altenew directly at winner@altenew.com with a link to this post by 7/31/2017.
Thank you everyone for leaving comments and liking my cards, you guys are absolutely amazing.
-Erum

PS: In case you missed it, original post is HERE.

4 comments:

Teresa Doyle said...

Congratulations Isabelle!

Ellen H. said...

Erum!!! I was checking your blog and wowzels all these new cards are so stylish. Really they are gorgeous :)

Hema said...

Your work is beautiful !

Holly said...

I LOVE the last card the best! I love the colors and love the water coloring technique.