Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Fall + Winter Release Preview - Merry Poinsettia



Studio Katia Merry Poinsettia no line watercolouring using distress inks by Erum Tasneem | @pr0digy0
Hello everyone!
It's preview week over at the Studio Katia blog and I am showcasing Merry Poinsettia Stamp Set today for day 3.

All the stamps and dies showcased during the previews will be released on September 15th.
We will have a blog hop with a prize on every stop so save the date!

 Studio Katia Merry Poinsettia no line watercolouring using distress inks by Erum Tasneem | @pr0digy0
Isn't it just a beautiful stamp set?! And you get THREE flowers with beautiful sentiment stamps.
I stamped the single flower from the Marry Poinsettia Stamp Set using Spun Sugar Distress Ink since I was going for a no-line watercolour look. I used several red distress inks to colour my flower. After I was done with the flower, I stamped several leaves with Shabby Shutters Distress ink and watercoloured them with random green distress inks.

Studio Katia Merry Poinsettia no line watercolouring using distress inks by Erum Tasneem | @pr0digy0
For my card front, I embossed my panel using Papertrey Ink Embossing Plate then popped on Dotted Shaker Tag - 2 using foam tape. I then die cut my flowers and leaves using the coordinating dies for the Merry Poinsettia Stamp Set and arranged them on to the Dotted Shaker Tag - 2.
In the end I die cut the word "Merry" which is from the Merry Poinsettia coordinating die set in silver and glued it on the tag.


Studio Katia Merry Poinsettia no line watercolouring using distress inks by Erum Tasneem | @pr0digy0
For some bling I added some beautiful Majestic Fusion Sequin Mix and for pop of colour I added some home made enamel dots in red.
You can check out more samples with this same stamp set by clicking HERE.
That is all from my side. I hope you like my card. I am quite pleased with how velvety the Poinsettia looks :)
Have an awesome day. 



5 comments:

Renee V said...

Absolutely gorgeous stamp and your coloring is so beautiful!!! Makes it look so realistic!

Teresa Doyle said...

Honestly Erum, your talent just blows me away! The depth you achieved on the poinsettia is amazing. I love the tag die you used too, it is so elegant. A stunning card!

Helen said...

Erum, this card is exquisite. Your coloring of the poinsettia is incredible, so rich with shades of red. tfs

Purple Princess said...

Very pretty card!

Karthikha said...

OMG!! GORGEOUS card!! So much of depth and detail in your mindblowing coloring! Hats off!!