Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Studio Katia: December 2017 Release Day 3 Kobi's Hugs and Kisses


Studio Katia Kobi Hugs coloured with Prismacolors | Erum Tasneem | @pr0digy0

Hello everyone!
It's December Release Preview Week at Studio Katia blog.
I am featuring Kobi's Hugs and Kisses on my card today.



Studio Katia Kobi Hugs coloured with Prismacolors | Erum Tasneem | @pr0digy0
I used Dotted Patterns Set 1 to die cut my front red panel. Then used a Tim Holtz stencil to make the "rays".
Next, I stamped Kobi onto watercolour paper with Versafine Onyx Black Ink and coloured him with Prismacolours. After that I die cut the images with a coordinating die.
The most amazing thing is that the die cuts a slit on Kobi's paw, so if you want you can make him hold objects! I think it's quite clever!
I chose to add the bouquet of roses stamp for Kobi.

Studio Katia Kobi Hugs coloured with Prismacolors | Erum Tasneem | @pr0digy0

In the end, I heat embossed a sentiment on black cardstock and popped both Kobi and the sentiment label onto the card front using foam tape.
Lastly, I added a few Magic Crystal Hearts. They look divine in person!
All these items will be available on December 15th.
Don't forget to check out my blog then since we will be having a hop and giving away prizes!
Hope you liked my CAS card.

x
Erum