Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Spellbinders Clear Stamp of the Month - November

 

Hello there everyone!! 

The lovely people at Spellbinders sent me their first Clear Stamp of the Month to play with. 


On Pale Grey Cardstock, I stamped the image directly in black ink. I stamped the Poinsettias and smaller flowers separately and colored them in alcohol markers. Then I fussy cut them and set them aside.


I coloured the leaves and berries on the card front in white using a Polychromos pencil. Then I added a lot of fine splatters onto the panel. Next, I adhered the fussy cut florals with foam tape.
To finish, I added some pearls, shadows, and gel pen details.



The two of the cards that I am sharing now are my failed attempts.
But I wanted to share them anyway.
So I coloured the gem in "Crystal-like" colours so to speak. But I think I should have gone with black or maybe silver outline stamping instead of heat embossing the image in gold. It just doesn't look right!

I used a mix of Polychromos and Prismacolors to colour the image.

Add a ton of metallic splatters for my magical background.



I tried to tone it down and move it to white cardstock.
Didn't make much difference :/


Well, at least one looks nice enough! :)

Thank you for stopping by!





1 comments:

Purple Princess said...

such gorgeous cards!!