Saturday, October 11, 2008

A Lotta Ribbons!





I used how many..1,2,3...7 ribbons! A lotta ribbons huh?! Oh well I had no ideas and I really wanted bright colours on plain white card stock. I came up with this... Its not that bad c'mon!


I like it, it is cute and fun. LOL
This card is going to the same friend. Actually, I am sending her a few cards as gifts that she can send to anyone. That is why I have not added any sentiment. I have left it on her. :o)







The image is hand drawn as usual. I have drawn something like this earlier as well. I don't know why but I like free flowing blooms and swirls.


12 comments:

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Stunning! I love all this colour. I don't use enough ribbon. You are the ribbon queen (and the queen of stunningly pretty drawings of free flowing blooms & swirls. I can't wait to buy your first stamp set. Have i told you today yet that You are AWEsome? You ARE! :O) And your friend is going to love her gift of cards. Who wouldn't!!! :O) Hope you have a fantastic weekend!

Anthonette said...

I love the look of all the ribbons. Your drawing is beautiful. Are you sure you don't work for a stamp company? :-)

Tee said...

And the ribbons are enough!! But they look awesome! Just like your blog name, VIBGYOR..the colors of the rainbow!
And I shall say again! You should apply for a stamp designer post.

someone is going to discover your talent soon enough!
I'm praying!
Hugs
Tejal

pammy jo said...

how stunning are the colors on your card! and the image you drew is beautiful. i love your work and am never disapoointed when I visit your blog - please keep creating :)

SmilynStef said...

I do love bright colors ... and this combination is fabulous. Your drawings are so pretty. Lovely card.

Gina Lindsay said...

Love the bright colors and all the ribbon! Your drawing is great.

Annapurna said...

Tejal is right. Just like your blog name. Very pretty! You don't need stamps when you can draw.

Kathryn said...

WOW -- I just love how you did all the ribbon -- so very pretty!!
Wonderful card! :)

~Denise Lynn~ said...

What a fab card! Love all your ribbons! Great idea and cute image too. Thanks for playing along with the challenge. :)

Erin... said...

Fantastic Card!! I love the ribbon, what fun colors they add!! Super job with the challenge!

Godelieve said...

Fabulous card!!

Shirley said...

How creative, ET. You know exactly what colors to put where. A real artist!