Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Finally a Challenge!


While I was stalking Bev of "All the things I love", I found this challenge blog "Stamp Something". Summer is the theme for the challenge this week. So here is my summery card.
The BIG two layered flower is hand drawn and hand cut and Ive dyed the paper myself. The black scallop shaped thingy is drawn by a help of a compass, making several circles. I have added gold sequence bail to give it a nice touch.
The cutie bee is from colouring pages. I have outlined it with embossing paste and then sprinkled glitter on it. Coloured it with markers this time.
The yellow background was looking too yellow so I used my black colour pencil to shade it a bit.

8 comments:

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Bee-utiful! Love your cheerful summery card! It's super cute. Great details too. Thanks for playing along with our challenge. :)

Andrea said...

Oh wow, great card.
xAndrea

Theresa Momber said...

What a super cute card! I love your hand drawn flower.

Kathryn said...

Just adorable -- love the bee and the bright yellow color -- so pretty! :)

Lorraine Robertson said...

What a cute card & love the colours, they're so bright & cheerful. Your other creations are fabulous too.

Lorraine xxx

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

Fabulous card! Love your yellow flowers!! :0)

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Oh this is SO cute! I love the flower on the tent topper. Your drawing and hand-dying is so very lovely. It looks so real & vibrant! And that Bee looks SO happy! Happy BEEday! That's a classic! :O) Mel

Shirley said...

What a cutie he is and the flower is sensational. Thanks for sharing!