Sunday, June 3, 2012

Sentimental Sundays: Spots

If you missed my Lia Stampz: Things with Wings post, click HERE.

300520121188 It was so nice to drop by everyone’s blog yesterday! I saw some super amazing paint spatters and boy was I inspired to get a little dirty again? Oh yes! But today I have spatter-less card for you. It is time for a new challenge at Sentimental Sundays and the theme this week is Spots! There is a bonus too, to find out what it is.. hop on over to Sentimental Sundays!

030620121214The polka dots paper is the same one I made on Photoshop, I just keep changing it’s colour. I thought I’d take part in the Moxie Fab doily/lace challenge. I have one more card to show you guys and I will probably post it later in the night. See you soon!

xoxo

~E

ETA: The doily is Cheery Lynn Design die and the sentiment panel is hand cut.

Challenges: Moxie Fab, amusing challenges

8 comments:

papertrails leaver said...

love everything about this card! Your colors are perfectly paired to accent! Have a great week! :-) Amy

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Gorgeous! You are making me want to break out the colour. I love your polka dot paper, so much texture! And I need to get my silhouette running again so I can cut a doily. (P.S. I'm working on a Lia Stampz card with wings. Hope I make it in time!) :-)

Mieke said...

What a lovely colourful card!

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

Such a bright and cheerful card! Love how your sentiment panel has a wave in it!

Shilpi Gupta said...

I love the way you use bright colors....Lovely card...

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card ET, I like the colours the stitching the butterfly and the sentiment.
Kevin xx

Doreen said...

fantastic card - looks amazing. Love the paper and the stitching
Big hugs
Doreen xx

Chris said...

Fantastic!! Love the layout and the colors...jumping up and down here, it's so great! :)

I'm sorry to take a week to come by and visit your blog! I so appreciate you playing along with my Amusing Challengeslast week.