Monday, February 17, 2014

Sentimental Sundays: Pack a Punch

_MG_5545

Hello everyone!

It’s time for a brand new challenge over at Sentimental Sundays and this week the theme is Pack a Punch! We are asking you to use punches or die cuts on your projects plus a sentiment. The sponsor this week is Doodle Pantry. I thought I’d share a chipboard album I made on order.

_MG_5466

This chipboard album is made from scratch. The homemade chipboard base was originally white, I inked and heat embossed it to make my own background. I hope you guys like it! The photos don’t do justice to this album really. They colours are gorgeous in person. It is 7.5x5.5 and the opening end is 5.5 inches

_MG_5510

_MG_5511

_MG_5515

_MG_5517

_MG_5520

_MG_5521

_MG_5522

_MG_5523

_MG_5525

_MG_5527

_MG_5528

_MG_5529

_MG_5468

Yayyy! All done!! Stop by Sentimental Sundays to see what the rest of the DT cooked up! And please leave a comment if you want me to drop by your blog Smile

xx

~Erum

Challenges:

8 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Wow - the vivid colors against the dark neutral is so appealing! Fabulous project~

jimlynn said...

ET, this is awesome!!! What a stunning creation!
Lynn

Cindy Gay said...

How beautiful!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wow wow wowwwwwwwwwwww! This is so gorgeous!! I loveeeeeeeee the colors and the flowers!!!!!!

Hussena said...

Waoo! Just gorgeous work! Love the way you have crated the background for the cover and the beautiful embellishing that you always do :)

Yani said...

This is beautiful and I love the contrasting colors!! Thanks for the inspiration!

SD pooja said...

Its Stunning !

suzARTe said...

Another unique and gorgeous project, loving all the embellishments you are using