Thursday, January 10, 2019

Guest Designing at Jennifer McGuire's Blog and YouTube



Hi friends!!
It has been a couple of days since the video went live, but I thought I would share this with my blog readers that I was invited early last year to be a guest at Jennifer McGuire's YouTube and Blog.
You can find the video HERE at Jennifer's YouTube. You can check the blog post HERE on her blog.

You will definitely like the card, it's one layer stamped piece and it turned out so well!

Thank you for stopping by!



2 comments:

Karthikha said...

You deserve it dear!! It's awesome to be recognized by her! Wishing you greater heights :)

Marilyn said...

I am so glad Jennifer asked you to share! I love this card which uses my favorite Altenew stamp set. I love Altenew's markers and I look forward to following you as well