Sunday, January 6, 2019

Pinkfresh Studio January Challenge


Pinkfresh Studio Indigo Hills 2 Papers and Lush Greenery Stamp Set | Erum Tasneem | @pr0digy0

Hi there everyone! I have a clean and simple card to share with you for the Pinkfresh Studio January Challenge. This is a special challenge since this is a Year in Review challenge. We were asked to create a project following any of the themes from the past year!


For my card, I chose to go with Fussy Cutting/Die Cutting and the gorgeous palette of October 2018.

Pinkfresh Studio Indigo Hills 2 Papers and Lush Greenery Stamp Set | Erum Tasneem | @pr0digy0

For my card base, I used the gorgeous ombre paper from Indigo Hills 2 6x6 paper pack. I love this paper pack and haven't gotten around to use it till this project. This works perfectly to balance the colourful image.

Pinkfresh Studio Indigo Hills 2 Papers and Lush Greenery Stamp Set | Erum Tasneem | @pr0digy0

To start, I heat embossed the image from Lush Greenery Stamp Set in white on watercolour cardstock. I used a bunch of distress inks to watercolour my image. After diecutting I adhered it to a piece of white cardstock strip and then used foam tape to mount it on the card base.
Before mounting the die cut image, I heat embossed the sentiment in white. The sentiment is also from the same stamp set.
To finish off, I adhered a few sequins.

To take part in the challenge, please visit the blog by clicking HERE.



2 comments:

Karthikha said...

Oh wow!! Your card is just as fantastic as the sentiment says!! Lovvve it!

Shelly said...

So stunning! Love!