Monday, November 15, 2010

Too Late…

Scroll to the bottom of this post for the FREEBIE

Hey everyone! The card I made today was for “Everything but the kitchen sink” challenge… I just noticed that the link was closed… I was too late. Well nonetheless… still like the color scheme and I think I am going to make a few really simple, maybe even one layered cards using this combo…

This card is based on the sketch at Truly Scrumptious.

On to the card…

13112010763

Just used normal lead pencils on the image for the grey… the flowers are obviously colored!

The flower is handmade, coordinated the center of the flower with the fat ribbon (faux button). The white ribbon is a velvet ribbon with holographic threads running through it. It looks awesome in real life, so Christmassy!

I have highlighted the embossed part with a silver color pencil. And the border on the right side is a border die cut. That's it! Hope you like it!

Hugs!

-Erum

P.S: Love the bow, reminds me of Jimmy Olsen ;)

 

Challenges: Truly Scrumptious (sketch), Inktegrity DT Challenges (flowers and ribbons)

___________________________________________________________

Just a simple sentiment that I made for the card above. Thought I’d share.

think1-VIBGYOR-Krafts

Please “LIKE”  this post in the reactions given below if you download this freebie.

JPEG DOWNLOAD

PNG DOWNLOAD

26 comments:

Unknown said...

pretty card

Unknown said...

ohhhh, absolutely gourgeous card.. I have the same stamp but I must say your colouring won my heart.. Love it.

Ujjwal said...

Absolutely gorgeous card!! Love the colors on the card and the coloring on the image is awesome.

Well done girl!!

Shalini said...

gorgeous card Erum... love the highlights on the embossing!!!

Barbara said...

Love your very pretty card...especially the image, coloring and design. Thank you for the sentiment. Hugs XX

Barbara said...

Love your very pretty card...especially the image, coloring and design. Thank you for the sentiment. Hugs XX

Marlene Diefendorf said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I love how you used grey on your image and brought out color as the accent.

Judy said...

I love the way you have done this card with a minimum of colour, yet so beautifully done. Very nice. Thanks for the great sentiment.

Janet said...

Another beautiful card and Thanks for the freebie

Mona Pendleton said...

Very beautiful card! Stunningly beautiful! Love the shading - looks like a charcoal painting and the pop of teal looks fabulous!

Marlene said...

Your card is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!

Helen Dooley said...

This is gorgeous!!

AUSTINSGRAMM said...

Adorable card and thank you for the sentiment freebie.


hugs
bobbi

Linda Carson said...

Absolutely gorgeous!

Creativek(shraddha) said...

Hi!I dunno how I missed out on commenting on this creation of yours coz I was admiring it for almost 10 min..it's really beautiful..I love the shading ..your flowers are always gorgeous..and honestly i really look forward to seeing your creations a lot..thanks so much for your comment ..made me feel really good..you take care too . this viral thing really sucks out a lot of energy!

Suvenkorento said...

Your card is so beautiful! Simple and delicate, I love the use of turquoise :) Thanks for the freebie.

SmilynStef said...

Your pencil shading is fabulous ... wonderful card.

Clare said...

Stunning! I love those bright, vibrant colors you used! And that flower is gorgeous! :)
I just wanted to thank you SO much for your sweet comments on my blog - so much appreciated! :)

Unknown said...

Hi there,

am preety interested of the link you got this Sarah Kay from... thank you for your lovely comments.

Beate said...

Gorgeous card! I love how you highlighted the flowers, but left the rest gray.
Hugs and smiles

Nena said...

Wow, I love your coloring. I have
always wanted to do one similar
and now I am inspired to try!!
Thank you for sharing your gifts:-)

Connie said...

gorgeous!

Ujjwal said...

Did you check LOTV blog? You won a gift voucher for LOTV..yay!!

Mina said...

stunning card, so beautifully coloured...thanks for joining in with the Truly Scrumptious challenge
Mina xxx

Niki Estes said...

Very pretty! I love how you colored the image!

Lisa Howell said...

I love the way the card turned out! The pencil with the turquiose, looks great! Sorry you missed the challenge. I don't even have time to do challenges, but if I took the time and then missed it, what a bummer! Love your work!