Saturday, January 10, 2009

BearyBox Sketch# 8





Here is my take on the sketch# 8 for the BearyBox blog. THIS link will take you directly to the sketch.
Don't forget to checkout the goodies they are offering!




Please click on the image for a bigger and better view!




I tried to change the sketch somewhat. This is not what I initially had in my mind. First I thought I would run the lattice across the card, just like in the sketch.









But then I thought the lattice could replace the pocket kinda thingy and the horizontal divide can be replaced by some leafy swirls!
Remember the Styrofoam balls that I used earlier HERE? Well this time I applied glitter and colored a few of them to disperse them around the flowers and swirls as fillers.








And also the middle part of the flowers is made using the same Styrofoam balls. The lattice and the leafy swirls are all covered in white glitter. The flowers, swirls and the lattice are all hand drawn.
Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs :o)

11 comments:

Huang Lin said...

Hi I looked at your cards and they are really nice!

Godelieve said...

Stunning card!!

SmilynStef said...

Gorgeous floral lattice ... love those colors.

Kim Dellow said...

Oh I just love the 'secret garden' feel with the lattice and devine flowers. Kim

Cassie said...

That is a very beautiful and elegant card! I love the colors together.

Dawn said...

Erum this is gorgeous - your stryofoam balls are just a brilliant idea - so glittery!


Hugs
Dawn
xxx

Bev said...

WOW!!! This is absolutely fantastic!! It;s so elegant and the colours are amazing

hugs Bev x

Desire Fourie said...

This is absolutely gorgeous. So stylish and elegant. Hugs from Desire

Tru said...

This is gorgeous, love those colours together.

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

beautiful

thanks for joining us this week on ABC

hugs jane x

~RainDrops said...

Wow. This is so amazing ! =D .. all of this is so amazing ! ^_^