Friday, January 23, 2009

BearyBox Sketch# 10


It's time for the BearyBox's Sketch# 10! We have started our double figures! Here is my take on the sketch# 10 for the BearyBox blog. Want to win BearyBox's gift certificate? THIS link will take you directly to the sketch. Take part and get something for yourself!

For today's card I used a mauve and white printer paper. I have used white cardstock as the card's base, but my white card stock it not as white as WHITE is. So I used a printer paper instead. I have not got my cuttlebug embossing folders yet, I thought I would make my own glittery Swiss dots!

Please click on the image for a BIGGER and BETTER view!




I know, I know...I used a BIG FAT ribbon... but I wanted to! Really! I wanted to make a silver ribbon rose and place it in between the bow knot. For doing so I needed a fat ribbon. That's my excuse: P
LOL



The flowers are hand drawn and so is the swirl. I added little bit of sequins to the ribbon just for that extra oomph! I didn’t plan on cutting the circle SO big, but in the myriad events something went wrong!
Anyhoo, better luck next time! :o)

11 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

ET this is is gorgeous. Love the monochromatic colour combo and all the blingy bits. Have a great weekend. Hugs from Desire

Debbie said...

Absoluteley gorgeous E.T The floral design is beautiful and the colours and embellies are fab
Have a great weekend. Debbie x

Bev said...

Oh my goodness!! This is spectacular Erun - wow wow wow! That bow is gorgeous!

hugs Bev x

Anthonette said...

Very cute!!! Love the little flowers. I like how you made your own version of Swiss dots. I don't have that embossing folder either.

Tenia Nelson said...

This card rocks, girlie!! tfs!!
-t

Dawn said...

Hiya

Gorgeous card - ooh! I love purple!!

Maggie said...

Absolutely fabulous card, my favourite colours as well, I have a little award for you on my blog, pop in soon. Margaret

Kim Dellow said...

Oh beautiful E.T. I've tagged you over at my blog Here. Kimx

Anonymous said...

your work is beautiful and inovative. when you dont have much thats when you have to think a bit more so that what you make is more your own.

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Supah pretty & the big fat ribbon is perfectly Yummy. Love your handmade glittery swiss dots and the flowers. I have GOT to get me some sequins already! :O)

Tina said...

So pretty and again, I love the sparkle.