Thursday, January 8, 2009

YUMMY Blog Candy!


Kim Dellow of Crafty Makes is giving out some FAB blog candy! When I say FAB it REALLY is FAB! LOL

You don't believe me?! Here is what the candy holds:

Basic Grey 6x6 Offbeat paper pad (1)Basic Grey 6x6 Ambrosia paper pad (1)Assortment of satin finish ribbons + 1 blue velvet ribbon (9)Assortment of brads including pearl and gem Assortment metal hangers and anchors (10)Assortment of shaped paperclips (7)Assortment of pearl and crystal headed pins (12)Assortment of buttons including clear and crystal edged (36)Assortment of paper and fabric flowers (45)

2 comments:

Kim Dellow said...

Thank you for linking to my candy :) Good luck in the draw. Kimx

Anonymous said...

Hi

What do you thing about below diet supplement? I'm going to buy something good for muscle growth. Please give me a piece of advice.

[url=http://www.ultimate-nutrition.pl/ultimate-glutapure.html]Ultimate Nutrition Glutapure[/url]