Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Moldy Love!



Another love card...
I thought I should do something other than red. So here is my non-red card! :o)

Please CLICK on the image for a BIGGER and BETTER view.


The challenge at Charisma Cards is "love". My card fits the theme.





Here are my two glittery pink and sequined green heart! I think the sequin green heart belongs to Mel. LOL.

After all she has a moldy heart nowadays (she cracks me up, silly girl!). I hope she gets well real soon, we all have missed her work!







I have planned on making lots of Valentine cards. Well, that is what I have planned. Now I have no clue when I am going to go about executing the plan!

The hearts are hand drawn and obviously as you can all see the sentiment is hand written.


14 comments:

Allison said...

lovely card, love the bling
AllisonX

Leanne said...

Ooooh I LOVE the hearts on this card - absolutely gorgeous!! Thank you for entering Charisma Cardz Challenge. Good luck!
Leanne :o)
xx

Anonymous said...

Lovely card, thank you for joing us at charisma cardz,

Carly xx

yes multiple entrys are allowed providing they are only entered to our challenge

Dawn said...

Wow another sparkly card - so gorgeous!!

Have another two awards for you!!

hugs
Dawn
xx

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Beautiful card. I love those sparkly hearts.
Thanks for joining the Charisma Cardz Challenge.
Sharon xx

Paula said...

What Beautiful card's the colour's are great. Thankyou for taking part in the Charisma Cardz Challenge.
Paula xxxx

Bubbles said...

Gorgeous card, the hearts are fabulous! Thanks for joining Charisma Cardz
Joanne x

Bev said...

Oooh this is fab Erun - love the bling of the sequins. Gorgeous colour combo too

hugs Bev x

Anthonette said...

Hi Erum,
If a stamp company is smart, they will hire you to illustrate for them. You are seriously THAT good...all your hand-drawn stuff looks like it came from a stamp. Good work!

aardvarkpest said...

great card. Love the bling.

Anne said...

this is lovely, your hand drawn sentiment looks great

cats whiskers said...

Fabulous card just stunning wonderful colours
Hugs Jacqui x

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Awwwww! A card after my own moldy heart, heeheehee. You are just too sweet and too talented! I have a major craving for sequins. You are THE Queen of sequin beautifulness. LOVE it! :O)

Anonymous said...

Love this card!!! The sequins are awesome, bet you find them very easy over there... :) HUGS..SK :)