Thursday, January 29, 2009

BearyBox Sketch# 11

It's time for the BearyBox's Sketch# 11! We have started our double figures! Here is my take on the sketch# 11 for the BearyBox blog. Want to win a bag of goodies? THIS link will take you directly to the sketch. Take part and get that bag filled with goodies!

I scored! Yup! Can you see the vertical scoring lines on the background? I did it! LOL I used an empty ball pen.

Please click on the piccy for a BIGGER and BETTER view!




I have used the styrofoam balls as flower centers this time. I like the effect. The flowers and swirls are hand drawn. The sentiment is hand written. I forgot to add a cute little butterfly which I made. It was supposed to be placed on the top left side. Anyway, I love this card! It came out beautifully. Looks better in real life.

13 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

ET this is down right stunning. You are so creative and talented, virtually making everything on this card from scratch. Love your colour choices and style. Hugs from Desire

Unknown said...

Wonderful Card.. Thank you so much for sharing. I just love it.

Jessica Lynn

SmilynStef said...

Those glittery blooms are absolutely fabulous ... great colors.

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Oh so sparkly wonderfulness. I love this colour combo SO much. The flower centers are so sweet and i can never ever ever ever get over your lovely hand drawn swirls! Big Hugs! :O)

Bev said...

Stunning! Love the bling blooms
hugs Bev x

Ann said...

Oooh, love these colors and the sparkle!

~Lori Roop said...

WOW! Great sparkles! Looks like a ton of work!

Thanks for the nice comments you left me! Have a wonderful weekend! ~Lori

Sherry Wright said...

Just beautiful!

Catherine said...

Absolutely STUNNING, ET.
love it!

Anonymous said...

Oh my! This is absolute gorgeous-ness!

Tina said...

Gorgeous! Absolutely perfect.

Catherine said...

i just love what you do with flowers :)

Crissy Armstrong said...

Beautiful! You really have an eye for color. I love these beautiful colors and all the glitter!