Thursday, January 8, 2009

My First...



Before reading today's post you MUST check THIS post.
The card you just saw was my very first creation and a first attempt at an inspiration challenge... or any challenge for that matter! It was also my first card post! I didn't even know how to take a good picture back then! I thought that I should remake the card. Here it is!
I drew the design the first time after a very long time... and I am drawing since... :o)
Please click on the image for a BIGGER and BETTER view!

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Wow both cards are gorgeous Erum and there was nothing wrong with the photos - I still can't take a good photo! No where decent in my flat with good light - it's either too sunny or too dark - can't win!!

Have a great weekend!

Hugs
Dwn
x

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Ah memories! I remember when I saw that first card & my lil' heart went pitter pat at 100 miles an hour. I still love it MADLY! Oh the beauty! Siggggghhhh!!! :O)